Policy Advisors are the foundation of Al-Shabaka’s “virtual think tank.” Policy Advisors are established and recognized Palestinian scholars, writers, cultural figures, and others who have made significant contributions in the public sphere and who agree with Al-Shabaka’s vision and principles. The Policy Advisors develop briefs based on their areas of expertise and research.
The role of Al-Shabaka Policy Advisors includes when possible:
- Writing policy briefs and position papers
- Peer reviewing policy briefs and position papers
- Serving on the Al-Shabaka editorial and other committees
- Assisting in editing and translation when possible
- Disseminating Al-Shabaka’s policy analysis and opinions through media contacts and other outreach throughout the world